Thursday, May 26, 2011

Intro

Dear Piper,

You came into my life a few months ago and I was hesitant and scared at getting you.  After all, the only other green cheek I had ever met was a nippy and rather wicked bird!  Still, I saw you and fell in love with the soft muted colors and spunky personality.  I was sure that you'd be a joy to have in my house so excitedly you came home with me.

You've gone through so many changes!  A new house,new people, new cage (twice..yeah always go bigger with cages!) and I'm still learning.  You're a joy to my life and make every day not just wonderful, but certainly interesting!!  We're just going to have a little discussion about this morning...

I know you want raspberries.  You love them.  However due to the red bird foot prints all over the couch you aren't getting any today.  The correct response to this is to eat the delicious blueberry, strawberry and banana mash you have going on with delicious grain and pasta!  The WRONG response is to fling beakfuls of it all over the top of the cage in a desperate search for your beloved raspberries.  I assure you, I did not hide them in there.

You're now on a blog.  I hope you have fun here and everyone enjoys your antics and my frantic notes hoping you'll listen!

Love
The person that is scrubbing mash off the carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment