Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rough times ahead

Dear Piper and Lafayette,

I know you two are not particularly interested in one another aside from strange bobbing motions and peering across the room and that's fine. You guys take your time however you need too!  I'm not going to rush anything and you know I care for both of you.  I'm doing my best to make sure both of you get plenty of time together however I can manage.  I know you're getting a little jealous Piper, but I promise he's not a replacement you're getting lots and lots of out of cage time.  We'll sort this out all together!  I also know you're unhappy that you have to share space with the Evil One even if it is across the room.

I'm afraid I'm going to be remaking a lot of toys for both of you in the near future.  I'd planned on stockpiling toys and goodies at the side walk sale, but your furry brother is in the hospital and very ill.  Right now paying his vet bills and getting him healthy is the priorty.  Don't give me that look! You both have lots of toys and I still have supplies to make new ones.  You just have to understand that we need to get him better again and then we'lll make sure that you guys have lots and lots of goodies and toys to share!

Love your stressed out Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment