Sunday, June 12, 2011

Feather tube

Okay guys, I know you want to be in the same cage.  It's almost insane trying to separate you both, however I figured I'd put in two sleeping places so you wouldn't be fighting at night in case you wouldn't sleep together.  Just one thing.  You have TWO tents to sleep in.  One of them is larger in case you want to sleep together, the other is big enough for just one.  Why are you BOTH trying to squeeze yourselves into the SMALLER one.  It looks like you're being squeezed out of it like a tube of toothpaste. O o   Please stop and just figure out there's a bigger one.  I promise you'll be more comfy.  If you keep waggling your butts outside of that thing I'm going to pinch them!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! It is so hilarious, and gives me an idea of how it is to live with Green Cheeks at the same time. (I plan on getting a Green Cheek Conure later in my life, and I want to learn more about them)

    Keep it up, I really enjoy your posts! Some of them made me burst out laughing with the images they gave me. :D

    ReplyDelete